So when I braved the masses last night for the The Hunger Games (and partook of their DVD release party cake, yum), I bought 2 copies because I have a giveaway to make up to you guys. I tried to do a giveaway a few months ago with the collector’s edition magazines, but the post went faulty and only showed 1/4 of the notes. I couldn’t fairly select a winner with only 25% of the blogs that entered visible so I decided to delay until the DVD came out. And now here we are.
What you get:
- a special edition DVD + digital copy with bonus officially licensed Mockingjay pin
- US Weekly special edition Hunger Games magazine
- People Magazine special edition Hunger Games magazine
- a pack of 24 Hunger Games cards (I assume they’re of the tributes but I’m not really sure. They handed them to me while I waited in line for the DVD but whoever wins can tell me what they actually are.)
- a set of Hunger Games magnetic bookmarks (not pictured bc I have to find them and I will find them)
- Reblog only once. Reblogging multiple times will not help your chances because I will disqualify you for murdering my dash with your reblog notices
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS. Those are so tacky.
- Likes do not count
- You do not have to be following me but it’s a good idea to check my blog from time to time to see if there are any updates on the giveaway. Also, you do need to make sure your ask box is open and you’re tracking your URL so if you win, I can notify you
- If you’re under 18, you need to have parental permission to enter. I’m not trying to get in trouble for sending mail to a minor.
- I’ll pay to ship anywhere. Anywhere means anywhere. If your country is on a map, I will ship there. You do not have to ask me if I will ship to Bora Bora or Antarctica or whatever because yes, I will.
Giveaway ends September 30, 2012. I will be using a random generator to determine the winner and they will have 3 days to reply with their info or they forfeit their prize and names go back in the pool and I’ll pick a new winner.
So go forth, reblog, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
(Source: ghosthostessarchiveblog, via megalame)
sarcasm-and-saxophones reblogged this from housetargeryen
sarcasm-and-saxophones likes this
sleepsunandinternet reblogged this from housetargeryen
wewillrunandscream reblogged this from ghosthostessarchiveblog
darylsnormandixon reblogged this from ghosthostessarchiveblog
utherandarthur reblogged this from housetargeryen
Show more notes